The event was held on Wednesday, October 7, 2020 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
Our October Members’ Forum will feature the return of the very popular Everybody Edits, a session in which everybody can participate in a fun activity and get those creative juices flowing!
Simply choose ONE of the images you received via email and edit it in any way you wish. Here’s a chance to experiment and be creative, to use all your post-processing skills and software. The sky’s the limit!
The Zoom session will be held on Wednesday, October 7th from 7-8 pm. You will receive a link to the Zoom meeting the day of the Members’ Forum. Check out the attached images and decide which one you’d like to edit, but don’t wait until the last minute. The deadline to upload images into the gallery is Sunday, October 4 at midnight!
Directions for posting your edited images is as follows:
Go to… www.cccameraclub.org
1. Be sure to Log in
2. My Account
3. My Galleries
4. Club Outings and Events (click little triangle on left to expand)
5. 2020-2021 Club Year (Click triangle to expand)
6. Scroll down to: 2020-10-07 Everybody Edit! Members Forum
7. Click on “Edit and Upload Images” box on the right
8. Upload Images into the Gallery (choose an image from your computer)
10. Save Images (Change any info you wish, such as title)
11. Save any Changes and return to the original page.
If you have questions or require further information please contact Anita Bower.
Email: email@example.com.Phone: (610) 998-0187